Scheduler123 Demonstration - Part A: Automated Finite Capacity Scheduling
||This part of demonstration will show you on the following features:
(1)"One Button" Automated Finite Capacity Scheduling.
- Using Forward Scheduling Method.
- Sequencing by Priority, No eariler than date.
(2) Flexible Gantt Chart with powerful Visual Control
On Time Operation
<--Buffer-1--> <--On Time-->
<--Buffer-1--> <-------On Time-------> <--Late-->
(3) Batch Transfer Hour:Number of hour after the previous operation of its Job Order
- Improve throughput time of job order
Scheduler123 Demonstration - Part A
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.